Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop quarterly and annual marketing strategies, plans and promotional initiatives
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style, tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video and print
- Maintain all websites and QR codes
- In charge of all social media channels and social media marketing plans; content creation
- Monitor and respond to comments, reviews and messages in a timely manner
- Serve as media representative and leads all public relations outreach
- Identify brand-appropriate partners to drive strategic growth and solidify brand positioning
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant departments are kept informed of marketing objectives. Creates and deploys monthly internal newsletter
- Manages CRM and email campaign execution, including strategy, planning, copywriting, A/B testing and best practices
The Marketing Manager Will Possess the Following Qualities
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a get-it-done attitude
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- A passion for innovation, creativity and out-of-box thinking
- Ability to write creatively for different consumer facing audiences while maintaining brand standards.
- A high bar of excellence and the ability to take feedback and criticism without ego.
- Demonstrated experience and passion for social media; educated in all current social platforms and emerging media.
- Experience implementing successful digital strategies with a proven ability to utilize best practices and process improvements.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and endurance are needed to multi-task across many projects with varying deadlines.
- An ownership mentality with the ability to think independently, self-learn, and create ideas that lead to positive results
- Must be able to adapt to changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as work environment
- CSS or HTML Coding experience a plus
- Bachelors (or Masters) degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communication or related fields
- Social media and email marketing experience
- Microsoft office