- Supervises, plans and manages functions concerned to the call center environment
- Oversees call monitoring, coaching, training, disciplining and reviewing all calls of a designated call center team
- Manages and trains CSRs to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) through guiding callers to identify the best plan suitable to their needs
- Acts as an information source by answering questions, assigning tasks, follow-up and giving instruction as needed
- Follows up and resolves caller questions or complaints
- Ensures the call center team receive the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job
- Monitors, evaluates and measures performance of CSRs to improve efficiency
- Monitors the work schedules of the CSRs, schedules breaks and shifts to allow for adequate coverage
- Complies with attendance and performance indicators
- Communicates solutions, successes and opportunities for improvement to the Call Center Manager
- Adheres to Average Speed of Answer (ASA) performance indicators.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Three (3) years of experience supervising call center operations is required.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Prior experience handling customer concerns and complaints is required