- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain applications based on business requirements using the Spring, Angular and .NET frameworks.
- Create and maintain user interface patterns and standard library.
- Apply object-oriented principles when implementing solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications. Translate requirements into functional code.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Educational experience in C#, Java or any object-oriented language and SQL programming.
- Experience interacting with REST APIs.
- Exposure to HTML, CSS and JS.
- Exposure to design patterns.
- Understanding of object-oriented and relational database design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.